Top 5 Reasons to Exhibit
1. Be part of the inaugural event: New Zealand’s first dedicated Industry Expo.
2. Meet thousands of new buyers, develop a quality database along with developing personal and direct relationships with these clients.
3. Show your full product range in a hands-on environment, letting your consumers gain full appreciation for your product from real life experiences both at your site and the demonstration areas.
4. Raise your profile in the industry and add value to your brand.
5. Launch new innovative products and showcase the latest developments in your product range.
Get your products in front of thousands of potential buyers, upgraders & enthusiasts and attend the dedicated show that's right for you.
We bring the people to you...
Our strategic advertising and marketing campaign will ensure that people from the greater Waikato, Auckland and central North Island will generate maximum exposure for the Expo and attract the right audience.
Other media utilized will be:
Using selected channels and paying careful attention to advertising placement, we will ensure that this advertising will capture the attention of the target demographic.
A four month dedicated radio campaign will create a great and exciting lead up to the On Your Bike Expo. Listen to ZM 89.8 to hear the latest news and updates on the Expo, this will also be a great chance to win some fantastic prizes and also FREE tickets to the Expo.
The Expo will be promoted heavily in the Waikato Times plus local, regional and national newspapers from Wellington to Whangarei.
We will utilise extensive national promotion in all the leading industry magazines.
Our fresh new website will promote all the expo details, utilising links with other industry leaders and publications.
Our professionally produced programme will feature all event details with full exhibitor listings, maps, competition details and is a keepsake for enthusiasts.
Competitions and New initiatives
These will gain added promotional opportunities and receive not only extensive radio advertising, but radio promotion, including radio promotion involving DJ’s, radio driven competition and large on air campaign.
We will establish a presence at major cycle meets and races around New Zealand to generate interest and awareness for the first inaugural Bike show.
Saturday 12 November 2011 9am - 5pm
Sunday 13 November 2011 9am - 4pm
Hirepool Exhibitor Meet & Greet Evening
Saturday the 12th of November 5.15pm – 7.00pm
This is a great way to meet and interact with the other exhibitors at the Expo, potentially generating leads within the industry and experiencing some great entertainment.
Click here for an Exhibitor Application form and a full list of the exhibiting Terms & Conditions.